วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Care to help me out? :)

Hey guys and girlies! I'd give you opinions about what school supplies and bag should I get for the rest of the school year. Thank you in advance if you help me out. I will really, really appreiciate it! Please subscribe, comment and rate. 1. Bags: a) Andy Warhol Banana Tote Striped b) Mexican woven slouch bag c) Marilyn Monroe print tote 2nd Folder a) Hello Kitty Polka Dot b) Harajuku c) Hello Kitty bow 3rd Tablet a) travel b tablet) tablet Gumball c), Cupcake 4 tablet. Mini-Tableta) Hot chocolate print b) Victorian print c) 5 Stars violet 5th Pencil Pouch a) Around Wallet b) Hello Kitty bag c) Hello Kitty shoe sachet 6 Book a reading by Chuck Palahniuk) Haunted b) Diary Thanks soo much !!!!! FTC: All products shown here were purchased by me. I gave my honest opinion, and I'm not paid to make this video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6SgU1SWFsw&hl=en

เพลง purses handbags homemade recipe

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น